Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Citadel
Fayyoum: Wadi El Rayyan, Wheels & Qaron Lake
• Assist by our Team from first arrival till last departure.
• 03 nights’ accommodation in Cairo with daily breakfast.
• All transfers as per mentioned program.
• Private English speaking Egyptologist guides.
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sightseeing.
• Private sightseeing excursions for 2 days in Cairo & Fayyoum.
• All applicable taxes.
• Private and deluxe air-conditioned bus for all transportation.
• Meals: 03 breakfasts.
• Luggage handling at airports and hotels.
• Entry visa & International airfare.
• All Tipping &Travel Insurance.
• Any personal extras or purchases.
• Any other items not mentioned.
Arrive at Cairo airport terminal. Once you step the land of the pharaohs, you will find El Mahmoud travel team with their warm greetings holding sign with your name. Your team will help you to go through airport customs and formalities then your luggage will be collected. After finishing all procedures your tour leader will escort you to check in your hotel & overnight.
Meals: No meals today
After breakfast; Drive with your Egyptologist to visit one of the oldest Seven Wonders of the World Giza Pyramids which were constructed 4500 years ago to show you power of wealth of pharaohs in the Old Kingdom. Continue to the Sphinx of Giza, a Greek word which means a statue with an animal body & head of a human being and was worshipped in ancient days as the guardian god. Continue to visit Citadel of Saladdin; Situated on the spur of Muqattam Hill. The Citadel dominates Cairo’s skyline and was the dense centre of the city and Egypt for almost 700 years. Its construction was initiated in 1776 by Saladdin and became residential place by Mameluke Sultans and Turkish governors, building places and mosques within the Citadel walls. Also you will visit the great Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha or “Alabaster Mosque. Your fabulous day ends with a visit to the Egyptian museum where you will find artifacts, relics, statues and Jewelry from all of the Pharaonic time. At the end of this exciting tour, you will be transferred to your hotel & overnight.
Buffet breakfast at your hotel, then start unforgettable adventure to Fayyoum Oasis (About 2hrs driving). Upon arriving you willenjoy a visit to Wadi Al Rayyan where we have the only water fall in Egypt. Drive to Fayyoum city to see main sites of attraction like water wheels a famous irrigation equipment silin springs. Continue to Qaroun Lake and have lunch then drive back to Cairo & overnight.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
Breakfast at hotel & check out, then our representative will pick you up and transfer you to Cairo airport for your final departure.
• Mentioned prices are available for group of students not less than 45 pax.
Price per person in
Name of the hotel
Grand Pyramids or similar